What is HelpNDoc ?
Easy to use yet powerful help authoring environment which can generate various documentation formats from a single source.
HelpNDoc provides all the tools necessary to write complete help files, manuals, documentations and eBooks in a user friendly and very easy to use environment. HelpNDoc can generate standard Windows CHM help files, WEB based documentation, iPhone specific websites, printable PDF and Word documents as well as ePub and Kindle eBooks and cross platform Qt Help files.
HelpNDoc is completely free for personal use and evaluation purposes.
Download HelpNDoc now › or Learn more about it ›
They love HelpNDoc !
Used by leading technical writers and companies around the world.
- HelpNDoc makes the complicated process of help file generation simpler and more efficient – Free Downloads Center
- If you are looking for a good no fuss Html Help creation application, look no further than HelpNDoc – Jeremy North
- Only a few days were necessary to transform our papers in a fully integrated Help file – Robert Marique
- I downloaded and tested quite a few of the "best" products and non held a candle – David Chiles
- No other HTML creators out there come close in style, ease of use, and with such a reasonable price tag – Aaron Devine
- How to use something else for creating help files .chm ? Impossible – Jean-Marie Masuy
- It is truly a relief to finally find a help file development product such as yours – Chris Chunick
- Awesome product as I have been looking for something clean and easy to use and HelpNDoc is certainly it – Bianca
- It is far above any of the other free or inexpensive help creators that I've looked at – Dan Miller
- I have dreamt of this program for years. Thanks – David Latter
- I do not think help creation can get any simpler – Prasad Philip
- HelpNDoc is by far the most fast, stable and easy-to-use help authoring tool I had used ever! – Victor Espina
- Excellent product at an excellent price in a market dominated by providers thinking that a HAT should cost as much as an entire development IDE – Paul Coddington
- HelpNDoc remains the only serious way to build CHM docs for me. Thank you again! – Marc Scheffer
Recent News and Articles
Keep up-to-date with the latest HelpNDoc related news items and technical articles.
- Frame-less HTML template and reaching a greater audience: round-up of valuable resources for technical writers
- A book published on Amazon has been written with HelpNDoc
- Round-up of valuable resources for technical writers: How to write technical documentations easily and more
- Round-up of newest resources for technical writers: pick the right documentation format and more
- Produce cross-platform Qt Help documentation with HelpNDoc 4.9